The Telecommunications team provide a range of services from the CITS Telephone Helpdesk that include:
- Desk Phones - Order a phone and extension number
- Mobile Solutions - Order mobile phones
- Billing Support - Change cost center or plan
- Phone Support - User Guides, Report a fault, Setup Email to SMS, Setup Voicemail, Information about International mobile roaming.
- Headsets - Corded or Cordless solutions for both telephones and PCs
Telecommunications have several options to help you with all of your communication and reporting requirements.
Please use the links on the left hand side of this page to navigate to the information you need.
Reporting a Lost/Stolen mobiles
To report any lost/stolen mobile phones, please call 1800 200 487 afterhours of the CITS Telephone Helpdesk through business hours on x9000 option 2.
If your SIM fails for any reason you can go to any Optus store and have a new SIM issued or call the CITS Telephone Helpdesk through business hours on x9000 option 2.
Curtin Corporate Plan - The mobile call/data plan available to Curtin staff through Optus.
Bilmax Electronic Billing - Access an electronic record of voice and data traffic to your Curtin mobile phone or wireless device each month.
Fleet Data - The new Curtin Corporate Plan enables Curtin staff to access data from your mobile device - please have a look at the new Curtin Corporate plans above for more details.
CITS Service Desk – Call 9000 option 2
- Call the CITS Telephone Helpdesk for guidance on how to use telecommunications' services or report faults.
- Request changes to your current services.
- Request repair for a handset or report any service difficulties.
- Request a new service.
Switchboard services are available for all campuses - 9266 9266. Opening hours 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, on University business days.