iLecture and Echo360 Personal Capture are two integrated systems which provide the university with automatic, manual and remote audiovisual recording capabilities.
Please refer to CTL website for more detailed support regarding:
The iLecture system provides for automatic recording of lectures across a variety of venues. It is also possible to manually schedule a recording or upload a previously recorded audio or video file.
Echo360 Personal Capture software (for PC and Mac) enables you to:
- Capture whatever is on your computer screen (PowerPoint slides, websites, Office documents etc;
- Simultaneously record your screen, your voice and web cam image;
- Play back and edit your recording;
- Upload to iLecture with the click of a button; and,
- Provide a link to your recording(s) in your Blackboard units.